|Snabbfakta EJCA BA45|
|Modell: EJCA BA45|
|Kostnad att använda: Gratis|
|Info 1: Kap- och gersåg|
|Obelastad hastighet: -|
|Blade length: 3090 mm|
|Wheels-Ø: 446 x 32 mm|
This saw can be used to cut relatively large pieces of wood and is ideal to make cross-cuts. It is set for square, miter and bevel cuts, or a combination of miter and bevel cuts (compound cut).
The saw is attached to the table with 4 screws and some angle combinations are unavailable due to the present configuration.
It is possible to unscrew the saw and move it to perform special cuts or to cut longer pieces. The saw must be set back to it's initial position.
This saw can be use to perform non-through cuts (Dados, Grooves & Rabbets) using the depth stop. For such operation, it's usually required to install a sacrificial fence (see pictures in the galerie)
- Wheel guard doors closed and blade properly adjusted before turning on the machine
- Upper guide assembly no more than 1cm above the work
- Allow the saw to reach full speed before starting to feed the work
- The stock must be held flat on the table
- Feed the saw only as fast as the teeth will remove the wood easily
- Keep hands at least 10 cm away from the blade
- Plan cuts to avoid backing out of curves, whenever possible
- Make turns carefully and do not cut radii so small that the blade is twisted then broken
- Round stock should not be cut unless mounted firmly in a jig
- Do not let small pieces of wood accumulate around the blade
- If you hear a clicking noise, turn off the machine at once. This sound indicates a crack in the blade
- Turn off the machine as soon as you finish working
- Sweep the table and the floor. All scrap in the scrap bin. Lower the upper guide assembly
Handhavande av maskinen
Endast för trä! Do not cut wet or green wood. Do not cut freshly glued wood, wait at least 24h before cutting.
Some plastics and foam can be cut using this saw.
Se till att koppla in dammsugare innan du använder den!
Skriv något om hur man ställer de olika vinklarna
In theory we should always have an extra set of blades in case the current blade is dull. We might be able to resharpen the blades, to be confirmed.
The blades provided by the makerspace are for general purpose and designed for cross-cutting and have about XX teeth.
You can buy and install your own blade for some specific projects (cutting plastics, Flat kerf blades for joinery, etc) but you must install back the original blade when you are done.
Klingdiameter: 216 mm
Klinghåls-Ø: 30 mm
Underhåll och reservdelar
- Check for the blade alignment, and blade guide alignment (upper and lower guides).
- Adjust the upper blade guide assembly heigt
- Visual check whether unit or parts are damaged
- Check whether power cable is damaged
- Vacuum and clean the saw.
- Check the blade sharpness. Change blade if necessary.
- Check the lower blade garde wooden blocs and replace them is necessary.
- Replace the wheel's tires (new tires are on the way)
- Balance the wheels after installing the new tires.
We do not have spare parts for this machine.
- (2020-03-XX: replace tires and balance the wheels)
- 2020-02-XX: 100mm vacuum connector added
- 2018-XX-XX: Har fått motorskydd, nödstopp samt nya start och stoppknappar
- 2018-XX-XX: Inköpt
[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbJBQYDrF5M Bandsaw Tips and Tricks for Woodworkers - Make Something ]
Maskinen inköpt av Makerspace 2018-XX-XX