Skillnad mellan versioner av "Trärummet"
Hoppa till navigering Hoppa till sök
(→2020 to-do list for maintenance and upgrades)
|Rad 17:||Rad 17:|
==2020 to-do list for maintenance and upgrades==
Versionen från 15 juni 2021 kl. 18.41
Trärummet rules and recommendations
- It is forbidden to work with pressure treated wood in the room for health reasons
- You are only allowed to work with woods and some plastics in Trärummet. Metal, stone, bricks and anything else is forbidden to work with in the room.
- Always use some form of dust collection when working with the machines (not necessary for the drill press and not available for the lathe).
- Always clean up as soon as you are done and before you leave. This is a general rule for the makerspace, not just this room.
- Attend a wood workshop intro before using machinees that you are unfamiliar with.
- Use eye protection and where applicable ear muffs when using machines.
- Keep long hair, loose clothing and any kind of straps, cords, jewelry etc. tucked away when using machines. If the catch in a spinning machine it can end really badly.
- Do not use gloves with the machines, if they get caught it will end badly before you can react.
2020 to-do list for maintenance and upgrades
- Table saw
- Make zero-clearance inserts (create .dxf for the lasercutter)
- Band saw
- Balancing of the wheels to reduce vibrations
- Make a small dust collection system under the table (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTLZtKWuvGs)
- Drill press
- Fix it with a chain to the ceiling/bold it to the ground
- Add a bolt to the top gear cover
- 3D print dust collection segmented hose (or buy one in bauhaus)
- make supports for the new tools on the french cleats
- Install some more lights?
- new motor.