Träsvarv, Solberga SVT 600
|Snabbfakta Solberga SVT 600|
|Modell: Solberga SVT 600|
|Kostnad att använda: Gratis|
|Obelastad hastighet: 390-2600 RPM|
- Before starting the machine, be sure that spindle work has the cup center properly embedded, tail stock and tool rest are securely clamped and there is proper clearance for the rotating stock
- Before starting the machine for faceplate work, disengage the spindle lock and check to see that the faceplate is tight against the spindle shoulder and the tool support has proper clearance
- Wear safety glasses and a face shield, especially when roughing out work.
- Select turning speed carefully. Large diameters must be turned at the lowest speed. Always use the lowest speed to rough out work.
- Wood with knots and splits should not be turned. Glued up stock should cure at least 24 hours.
- Keep the tool rest close to the work.
- Remove the tool rest for sanding and polishing operations. Use a scraping cut for all face plate work
- Remove both the spur and cup centers when they are not in use
- When you stop the lathe to check your work also check and lubricate the cup center
- Keep the lathe tools sharp; hold them firmly and in the proper position
- Keep your sleeves rolled up and other loose clothing away from the moving parts of the lathe and work
- Clean up debris and dust
Handhavande av maskinen
Endast för trä! Wooden with epoxy can also be turned if the epoxy is fully cured.
Se till att koppla in dammsugare innan du använder den!
Skriv något om hur man ställer de olika vinklarna
Underhåll och reservdelar
- Visual check whether unit or parts are damaged
- Check whether power cable is damaged
- Vacuum and clean the lathe
- Run the lathe and operate it over the full speed range. Dust can over time built up and reduce the range of speed. If it happens, disassemble the speed mechanism and clean it with wire brush and add new grease.
- Clean and add new grease to the spindle bearings. Clean and grease the speed mechanism.
- Connect the lights on the lathe garde
- Rebuild the speed mechanism and install the A48 v-belt instead of the A49 currently in.
- Decide whether we need the engine two speed switch or only the on/off switch.
- Built some supports on the wall for the tools
We have a set of spare V-belts for the lathe.
Upper V-belt: A48
Lower V-belt: A42
Speed lever mechanism needs two 6202 sealed bearings (15*35*11mm)
- 2020-02-25: almost running. speed lever under renovation
- 2019-XX-XX: Inköpt
Maskinen inköpt av Makerspace 2019-XX-XX